You are now online with the Victoria Hotels & Resorts (Victoria Vietnam Group) corporate website. Users who access this website agree to comply with the present conditions of use. The Victoria Hotels and Resorts are owned by Thien Minh Travel JSC, a leading Vietnamese travel and hospitality group (www.thienminhtravel.com). The Victoria Hotels & Resorts are managed by Victoria Vietnam Group, Company Number 62/GP-HN, which has its registered office at level 3, 147-149 Vo Van Tan, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Tel +84 8 6290 9720 - Fax +84 8 6290 9710.
The www.victoriahotels.asia website is solely and totally owned and operated by Victoria Vietnam Group.
Victoria Vietnam Group strives to ensure that the contents are accurate and reliable. Information, material shown and provided on our website are provided on "as is" without any warranty and by no way to be deemed of representation, commitment or to create any legal binding. However, Victoria Vietnam Group and its agents are not infallible, and errors and / or omissions may sometimes occur. Therefore, Victoria Vietnam Group disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this website and any links thereto and there from, including, without limitation, as to the merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.
Victoria Vietnam Group does not warranty the accuracy, currency or completeness of the contents, including, without limitation, any information relating to prices or availability. Victoria Vietnam Group will from time to time revise the contents and / or the products, services and resources described therein and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors of this website.
In not event shall Victoria Vietnam Group be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the contents, even if Victoria Vietnam Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This policy covers how Victoria Vietnam Group treats personal information that Victoria Vietnam Group collects and receives, including information related to your past use of the Victoria Hotels & Resorts products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the Victoria Vietnam Group does not own or control or to people that the Victoria Vietnam Group does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use:
- Victoria Vietnam Group collects personal information when you register/visit the Victoria Vietnam Group website's pages or the pages of certain of the Victoria Vietnam Group partners, when you use Victoria Hotels & Resorts products or services. The Victoria Vietnam Group may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, occupation and personal interests. For some products and services we may also ask for your address. Once you register with Victoria Hotels & Resorts and sign into our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The Victoria Vietnam Group collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- Victoria Vietnam Group automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
- The Victoria Vietnam Group uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Victoria Vietnam Group does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with the Victoria Vietnam Group under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Victoria Hotels & Resorts communicate with you about offers from Victoria Hotels & Resorts and our partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Victoria Vietnam Group Terms & Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if the Victoria Vietnam Group is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Victoria Vietnam Group displays targeted advertisements based on personal information.
- Victoria Vietnam Group may set and access the Victoria Vietnam Group cookies on your computer.
2. Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.
Victoria Vietnam Group may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
All links provided from www.victoriahotels.asia are done so in good faith, to offer an additional facility to visitors of this site. Victoria Vietnam Group is not responsible for any content held within any such websites, nor for any links contained in them. The inclusion of external links does not signify any endorsement by Victoria Vietnam Group.
5. Credit Card Safety
We, at Victoria Vietnam Group, are committed to keeping your personal information safe. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
6. Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please can contact us at:
Victoria Vietnam Group
Level 10, 157 Pasteur, District 3
Ho Chi Minh City
Phone number: + 84 8 6290 9720
Fax number: + 84 8 6290 9710
Victoria Hotels & Resorts is a Thien Minh Travel Joint Stock company registered trademark. The trademarks and logos appearing on this site are trademarks registered by Thien Minh Travel Joint Stock company. Mention of these trademarks or logos in no way grants right of use of the said trademarks, which thus cannot be used without prior written consent from the owner of the trademark. Abuse shall constitute forgery. All information contained on this site may be downloaded, reproduced and printed on condition that:
- such information is used for personal, non-commercial use
- no information is modified
- Victoria Hotels & Resorts trademark is appended to all copies
Any other use that is not expressly authorised is strictly forbidden without Victoria Vietnam Group prior written authorisation.
Photography credit: Victoria Vietnam Group photo library
Effective Date: February 2011
© 2006 Victoria Hotels & Resorts. All rights reserved.