A unique way to travel along the Mekong River from Vietnam to Cambodia or vice-versa
Discover the heart of the Mekong Delta
This unique mean of transporation gives you an amazing chance to explore one of the most mysterious rivers of the world, the Great Mekong, and admire the natural beauty of its timeless scenery.
From the comfort of your seat, watch life unfold in front of you: encounter tiny villages, bamboo-stilt houses, colourful floating markets, farmers at work and smiling children
Phnom Penh, here we come…The adventure begins in Chau Doc, near the Vietnam – Cambodian border. The Victoria speedboats take you upstream the Mekong River to the capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh and vice versa. All you need are valid Cambodian and Vietnamese visas in your passport, depending on the direction you are going to, and a natural taste for adventure. Linking Chau Doc and Phnom Penh, with our comfortable 7-seat and 22-seat speedboats, it is the ideal means to cruise the Mekong River.
The journey takes 5 hours between Chau Doc and Phnom Penh.
|Journey type||Departure time||Embarkation Site||Disembarkation Site||One-way rate|
Victoria Chau Doc Hotel
|7:00 AM||Victoria Chau Doc Hotel||Phnom Penh: Phnom Penh Port, Pier 103, Sisowath Quay||VND 1,935,000+ /person|
|1:30 PM||Phnom Penh: Phnom Penh Port, Pier 103, Sisowath Quay||Victoria Chau Doc Hotel||VND 1,935,000+/person|
To make a reservation for Victoria Speedboats, please contact us directly
* Specific Terms & Conditions
- Rates are per person (except chartered rates).
- Rates are applicable for new booking only.
- All rates are in VN dong, exclusive of service charge.
- All rates are inclusive of one small bottle of purified water, one cold towel and one fresh fruit per person.
- Victoria Speedboats are exclusively reserved for Victoria Chau Doc in-house guests.
- Speedboats departure times are subject to change without prior notice
- Free of charge for children under 5 years old, using parents' existing seats. 15% off on adults' rates for children between 5 - 12 years old.
- Valid from 01 October 2015 to 30 September 2016